31st May 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Human Resources and this Internship is available in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

2nd June 2019, 12:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited?

As a Human Resources Intern in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited, you can get Rs. 5000 per month as stipend. Under the internship, you will do the posting of job, management of recruitment process, design the job profiles, evaluate the applications, Interviewing the candidates etc.

For details,
http://www.propertymegamart.in
2nd June 2019, 09:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited is in-between Rs.2000 - Rs.5000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.propertymegamart.in
3rd June 2019, 12:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 5,000/- per month as Human Resources Interns in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

You may visit the following website, for any other query related to this internship,
http://www.propertymegamart.in/
19th November 2022, 03:41 PM
propnest00

Default Propmart Advisory

Propmart Advisory is committed to delivering a high level of expertise, customer service, and attention to detail to the marketing and sales of luxury real estate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?