6th July 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in SRS Infosystems Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Human Resources in SRS Infosystems Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

7th July 2019, 07:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in SRS Infosystems Private Limited?

The candidates selected for Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.2500 /Month + 500 /Hiring.

The duration of Human Resources Interns in SRS Infosystems Private Limited would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.
7th July 2019, 08:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in SRS Infosystems Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited is around Rs.2500 per month plus Rs.500 per hiring.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.srs-infosystems.com
7th July 2019, 11:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

For Human Resources Interns in SRS Infosystems Private Limited, selected candidates can get Rs. 2500/- per month plus Rs. 500/- per hiring.
Duration of Internship is 3 months.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 17 July 2019.
7th July 2019, 11:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 2,500 per month and Incentives as Human Resources Interns in SRS Infosystems Private Limited.
Incentives means performance based internship. You can earn additional money
apart from your Stipend as Rs. 500 which depends on the basis of every hiring that you make.

Duration of Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited is 3 months.
8th July 2019, 02:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited would Rs.2500 and additional Rs.500 as incentive for per person hired by you or refereed by you.

The duration of the Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited would be of 3 months and is full time.

You can visit the website http://www.srs-infosystems.com/ for more information.
8th July 2019, 11:23 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Human Resources in SRS Infosystems Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 2,500 per month + Rs 500 per hire for the Human Resources internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited. Selected students can start the Human Resources internship immediately in the SRS Infosystems Private Limited. There is only one Human Resources internship vacancy available in the SRS Infosystems Private Limited. Apart from stipend interns can get other benefits like free snacks and beverages, certificate, 5 days a week and informal dress code for doing the Human Resources internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited.
8th July 2019, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Stipend for HR Intern at SRS Infosystems Private Limited

- You will be paid ₹2500 /Month + 500 /Hiring

- Being an internship you will get less amount and you should take it as a learning experience

- You can apply for it through their official website http://www.srs-infosystems.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?