8th May 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Industrial Design Interns in Empower Sports Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Industrial Design Interns in Empower Sports Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

11th May 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Industrial Design Interns in Empower Sports Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Industrial Design Interns in Empower Sports Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Interns can get around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend for the Industrial Design internship in the Empower Sports Private Limited.
Empower Sports Private Limited offers the Industrial Design internship for the period of three months full time. Those candidates who have knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CoralDRAW are preferred for the Industrial Design internship in the Empower Sports Private Limited.
11th May 2019, 06:00 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Industrial Design Interns in Empower Sports Private Limited?

The Industrial Design Interns in Empower Sports Private Limited will be paid stipend of Rs.2000 per month along with the benefits of Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Free snacks & beverages.

The duration of the Industrial Design Internship in Empower Sports Private Limited is of 3 months.

You can visit the website http://sportmate.in/ for more details.
11th May 2019, 10:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the details of Industrial Design Internship in Empower Sports Private Limited;

Name of Company: Empower Sports Private Limited

Name of Position: Industrial Design Interns

Duration of internship: 3 months

Internship mode: full time (in-office) internship

Stipend offered: Rs. 2000/- per month

Skills required: MS-Office, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator
12th May 2019, 01:43 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs 2,000 per month as Industrial Design Internship in Empower Sports Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.

http://sportmate.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?