27th August 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Interior Design and Space Planning Interns in WoodFlake?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Interior Design and Space Planning and this Internship is available in WoodFlake. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in WoodFlake. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st August 2018, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Interior Design and Space Planning Interns in WoodFlake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Interior Design and Space Planning and this Internship is available in WoodFlake. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in WoodFlake. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Selected candidates can get around Rs 2,000 per month + incentives as a stipend for Interior Design and Space Planning internship in WoodFlake. They have to contact the organization for exact details on the same. Duration of the internship is 3 months. Students with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, 3ds Max, Autodesk Revit, Report Writing, Sketch and English proficiency are preferred for the Interior Design & Space Planning internship in WoodFlake.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?