19th August 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Internet Of Things Interns in Sinha Robotics Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Sinha Robotics Private Limited as an Internet Of Things Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

8th October 2018, 07:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Internet Of Things Interns in Sinha Robotics Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Internet Of Things Interns in Sinha Robotics Private Limited is around Rs. 3000 per month. You must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for Internet Of Things internship in Sinha Robotics Private Limited. You must be from Kolkata, Rajarhat and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply. Candidates with a knowledge of JavaScript, Python, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Angular 2.0 are preferred for internship.

At present you can not apply for that Internship, because Applications are closed for this internship now. Last date to apply for that Internship was 21 September 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?