25th February 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Java App Development Interns in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Java App Development and this Internship is available in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 11:16 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Java App Development Interns in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Java App Development and this Internship is available in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited offer around Rs 5,000 to Rs 6,000 / month for the Java App Development internship. Java App Development internship is available for the duration of three months in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited. Interns can get the following benefits for doing the Java App Development internship in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited: Stipend, Letter of recommendation, Certificate, Free snacks and Beverages, etc. candidates who can start the Java App Development internship before 7th March, 2019 are preferred.
26th August 2021, 12:13 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Java App Development Interns in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month offered to Java App Development Interns in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?