6th March 2021, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Lab Assistant interns in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship of Lab Assistant in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat. I don’t know how much stipend I will get for this internship. Can you tell me about the stipend?

8th March 2021, 11:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Lab Assistant interns in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat?

The stipend which is offered to Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat is Rs.6000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 19th March 2021 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Chemistry, Biology and Bioinformatics.
9th March 2021, 01:16 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Lab Assistant interns in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat?

You will get a stipend of Rs.6,000/- per month as Lab Assistant interns in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 march 2021.
10th March 2021, 12:45 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Stipend of Rs. 6000 for 6 months will be offered to Lab Assistant interns in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat.

Candidate must comfortable will Laboratory equipments.

Candidate must be available for 6 months.
10th March 2021, 04:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Lab Assistant interns in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat will be given per month stipend of Rs.6,000.

The duration of Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat would be of 6 months and is full time.
15th August 2021, 08:35 PM
Iffa0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month offered to Lab Assistant interns in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?