10th August 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Bajaj Finserv Limited Pune?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for an internship of Marketing which is available in Bajaj Finserv Limited Pune. I would like to know how much stipend is offered to an interns of under this internship in this company? Please tell me immediately.

14th August 2019, 03:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Bajaj Finserv Limited Pune?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 1500/- per week as Marketing Internship at Bajaj Finserv Limited in Pune.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.bajajfinserv.in/
14th August 2019, 04:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Bajaj Finserv Limited Pune?

The stipend that would be offered to Marketing Interns in Bajaj Finserv Limited Pune would be on weekly basis and the amount would be Rs.1,500 per week.

The duration of the of the Marketing Internship in Bajaj Finserv Limited Pune would be of 2 months and is full time 8 hours working.

You can visit the website https://www.bajajfinserv.in/ for more information.
14th August 2019, 06:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Marketing Internship in Bajaj Finserv Limited, Pune is Rs.1500 per week for the duration of 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 24th August 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 20 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.bajajfinserv.in
15th August 2019, 12:16 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered by Bajaj Finserv Limited, Pune to their interns is approximately Rs. 1500/- for a week. Generally, the duration of the internship in Bajaj Finserv Limited Pune is eight weeks and they will pay 1500/- per week to every intern every week. Currently, aspirants can apply for the internship by 24 August 2019 through the online portal.
15th August 2021, 12:31 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 1,500/- per week
Offered to Marketing interns in Bajaj Finserv Limited,Pune

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?