27th December 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing interns in Cornflakes Media Mumbai?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know how much stipend I will get under Marketing internship in Cornflakes Media Mumbai? I am interested in an internship in this company. So, I want to know about the stipend. Please help me to know about the stipend asap.

28th December 2019, 01:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing interns in Cornflakes Media Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to Marketing internship in Cornflakes Media, Mumbai is Rs.5000 per month plus incentives for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 10th January 2020 and there are total 5 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.cornflakesmedia.com
28th December 2019, 10:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing interns in Cornflakes Media Mumbai?

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- per month and Incentives as Marketing interns in Cornflakes Media Mumbai.
Incentives means performance based internship. You can earn additional money
apart from your Stipend as Rs. 1,000/- which depends on the basis of per Client that you make.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

For more details you can visit the below link.
https://www.cornflakesmedia.com/
30th December 2019, 08:58 PM
venkychitty

Hi
==>The stipend which is offered to Marketing internship in Cornflakes Media, Mumbai is Rs.5000 per month plus incentives for the duration of 3 months.
==>The last date to apply for this internship is 10th January 2020 and there are total 5 vacancies available.
==>I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is

www.cornflakesmedia.com

All the best ....
8th August 2021, 03:15 PM
Afreen0786

The Aspirants will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Marketing interns in Cornflakes Media, Mumbai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?