25th November 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Raiven Technologies Private Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Raiven Technologies Private Limited for Marketing Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

2nd December 2018, 06:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Raiven Technologies Private Limited?

Finish-It, Delhi does offer one month duration of internship for Django Development Interns. Selected interns are offered Rs. 2500/- per month as stipend by Finish-It, Delhi. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates with skilled in Python and Django are preferred for internship. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 8th December 2018. Positions available for this internship is 2 (two).
31st August 2021, 01:40 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Raiven Technologies Private Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,500/- per month offered to Marketing interns in Raiven Technologies Private Limited.

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?