18th February 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to join Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute as a Marketing Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

25th February 2019, 10:28 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute as a Marketing Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute offers Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Marketing internship. Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute offers the Marketing internship for the period of six months full time. Those candidates who have skills in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel and with good verbal and written communication skills, are preferred for the Marketing internship in Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute. Interested candidates can apply on or before 5th March, 2019 for the Marketing internship in Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute.
26th August 2021, 12:16 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Marketing interns in Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?