21st April 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mechatronics Interns in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited as a Mechatronics Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th April 2019, 11:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechatronics Interns in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited?

Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited offers paid internship for Mechatronics Internship. So you can receive stipend between Rs. 15,000 - 25,000/- per month, if you are selected for the position of Mechatronics Internship in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited. Duration of Mechatronics Internship offered at Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited is of 3 months full time. You should be skilled in Python, Machine Learning, Raspberry Pi, Embedded Systems, Arduino, Circuit Design and Internet of Things (IoT) to be eligible for this internship.
28th April 2019, 12:57 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechatronics Interns in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited?

You will get around Rs. 15000 to 25000 per month as Mechatronics Interns in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.
28th April 2019, 07:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Mechatronics Interns in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited would be from Rs.15,000 to Rs.25,000 per month.

You will get the benefits of Informal dress code, 5 days working in a week, Free snacks & beverages during the Internship.

On successful completion of the Internship, you will get the certificate, letter of recommendation and Job offer. If you want you can continue as a permanent employee.

You can visit the website https://iwizardsolutions.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?