2nd July 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Hello Skate Mobility?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Mobile App Development and this Internship is available in Hello Skate Mobility. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to interns in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

4th July 2019, 03:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Hello Skate Mobility?

The candidates selected for Mobile App Development Interns in Hello Skate Mobility will get stipend of Rs.7,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate,
4th July 2019, 07:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Hello Skate Mobility?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 7,000/- per month as Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.
4th July 2019, 10:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Mobile Application Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility is around Rs.7000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

I am also giving you the company contact details.

Address - Hello Skate Mobility
Block Number - G - 502, Green Residency,
Near GEB office, Sanand, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat - 382110
Email - [email protected]
4th July 2019, 11:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to the Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility would be of Rs.7,000 per month.

The duration of the Mobile App Development Internship in Hello Skate Mobility would be of 3 months and is full time in office training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?