17th June 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Planning & Operations Interns in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Planning & Operations Internship in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

18th June 2019, 03:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Planning & Operations Interns in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon?

You will get around Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month as Planning & Operations Internship at Airbnb India Private Limited in Gurgaon .

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.airbnb.com
18th June 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Planning & Operations Interns in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Planning & Operations Internship in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get around Rs 30,000 to Rs 35,000 per month as a stipend for the Planning and Operations internship in Airbnb India Private Limited. Shortlisted candidates can start the Planning and Operations internship immediately in the Airbnb India Private Limited. There are 2 Planning and Operations internship positions available in Airbnb India Private Limited. Duration of the Planning and Operations internship is 6 months in Airbnb India Private Limited.
18th June 2019, 06:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Stipend of Rs. 30000-35000 /Month is offered to Planning & Operations Interns in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon.

Candidates must have knowledge of SQL and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel).

Duration the internship is of 6 months.

For more information visit on (http://www.airbnb.com)
18th June 2019, 11:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Planning & Operations Internship in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon will get stipend from Rs.30000 to Rs.35000 per month.

The stipend would depend on your skills and presence of mind shown during the Interview.

The duration of the Planning & Operations Interns in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon would be of 6 months and is full time in office Internship.

You can check more details on www.airbnb.com.
19th June 2019, 11:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Planning & Operations Internship in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon is in between Rs.30000 - Rs.35000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.airbnb.com
19th June 2019, 04:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you are appointed as a Planning & Operations Internship in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon, then you will get stipend between Rs. 30000 - 35000 per month.
Planning & Operations Internship is a full time internship available for 6 months in Airbnb India Private Limited, Gurgaon.

You can visit the official website for details;
http://www.airbnb.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?