3rd May 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Power Electronics Engineering Interns in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

6th May 2019, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Power Electronics Engineering Interns in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Power Electronics Engineering Interns in Industrial Electronics Private Limited is between Rs. 8000 - 15000/- per month. Duration of Power Electronics Engineering Interns in Industrial Electronics Private Limited is for 6 months. Candidates from Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities can apply for Power Electronics Engineering Interns in Industrial Electronics Private Limited.
6th May 2019, 06:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Power Electronics Engineering Interns in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

You can expect the stipend from Rs.8,000 to Rs.15,000 per month for Power Electronics Engineering Interns in Industrial Electronics Private Limited.

The duration of the Power Electronics Engineering Interns in Industrial Electronics Private Limited is of 6 months.

You should belong to Mumbai or nearby places to be eligible to apply for this Power Electronics Engineering Internship.

You can visit the website http://www.ieecpe.com for more details.
7th May 2019, 11:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Industrial Electronics Private Limited offers Rs 8,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month as Power Electronics Engineering internship in this company.

Duration of Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited is 6 Months.

For any other query about this internship, you can check the following website.

http://www.ieecpe.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?