13th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Retail Sales Interns in PUMA Sports India Private Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in PUMA Sports India Private Limited for Retail Sales Interns? I am interested to do such internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

15th July 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Retail Sales Interns in PUMA Sports India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in PUMA Sports India Private Limited for Retail Sales Interns? I am interested to do such internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

PUMA Sports India Private Limited offers Rs 3,000 / month as a stipend for the Retail Sales interns.
If selected, candidates can start the Retail Sales internship in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited immediately. Retail Sales internship is available for the period of 1 month full time in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited. PUMA Sports India Private Limited offers around 15 Retail Sales internship vacancies.
15th July 2019, 01:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Retail Sales Interns in PUMA Sports India Private Limited?

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as Retail Sales Interns in PUMA Sports India Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 1 month.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 July 19.
15th July 2019, 01:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited would be Rs.3000 per month.

The duration of the Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited would of 1 month.

You can visit the website https://in.puma.com/ for more information.
15th July 2019, 03:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited is around Rs.3000 per month for the duration of 1 month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.puma.com
15th July 2019, 04:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As a Retail Sales Intern in PUMA Sports India Private Limited, you can get Rs. 3,000 per month as stipend. PUMA Sports India Private Limited is offering Retail Sales Internship for duration of one month.
Interested candidates can apply by 25 July 2019 for the Internship.
Selected candidates can start the internship between 11th July 2019 and 10th August 2019.
15th July 2019, 07:26 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** As per the official notification, the ₹3000/Month stipend is offered to Retail Sales Interns in PUMA Sports India Private Limited.

** The duration of Retail Sales Interns in PUMA Sports India Private Limited is 1 month.
15th July 2019, 08:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.3,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate.

For more information visit on (https://in.puma.com/)
15th July 2019, 11:44 PM
AGRIM GOYAL

INR ₹3000 /Month stipend offered in PUMA Sports India Private Limited for Retail Sales internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?