23rd September 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Scratch Programming Interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join MaxPi Technologies Private Limited as a Scratch Programming Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th September 2021, 05:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Scratch Programming Interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Scratch Programming internship in the MaxPi Technologies Private Limited is Rs.3000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of English Proficiency spoken and written both, Python, C++ Programming.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.maxpi.co.in
24th September 2021, 09:15 PM
Minal F

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Scratch Programming Interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month offered to Scratch Programming interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited

Duration 6 months
25th September 2021, 12:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs.3,000/- per month as Scratch Programming Interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited.

The duration of this internship is 6 months.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.maxpi.co.in/
25th September 2021, 03:36 PM
Alvia Khan

The aspirant will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month offered to Scratch Programming interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited

Duration 6 months
25th September 2021, 11:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Stipend provided to scratch programming interns is 3000 per month for about 6 months...

Perks.include
Flexible working hours
Certificate
26th September 2021, 07:19 PM
Msdhoni02

3,000 per month is a stipend offered to Scratch Programming Interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited.

•You should be available for the work from home.

• You should be available for the duration of 6 months.
26th September 2021, 07:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

A stipend of INR 3,000 per month is offered to Scratch Programming Interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited. The duration is 6 months to Scratch Programming Interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited.

Skills required:
English Proficiency (Spoken).
English Proficiency (Written).
15th December 2021, 04:52 PM
Soni_ya

Stipend:-

The Stipend of Scratch Programming Interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited will get per month stipend of Rs.3,000.

The Duration of Scratch Programming Interns in MaxPi Technologies Private Limited would be of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?