18th February 2019, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Engineering Interns in Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon for Software Engineering Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

23rd February 2019, 07:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Engineering Interns in Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon?

Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon offers Rs. 20,000/- per month as stipend to Software Engineering Interns. Inters also gets other benefits such as Internship Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can get a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 lakhs per annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week. Software Engineering Internship offered in Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon is full time (in-office) internship for 6 months. Last date to apply for same internship is 5 March 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?