16th January 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Software Testing and this Internship is available in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

20th January 2019, 09:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Software Testing Interns in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited is Rs. 5000/- per month. After completion of internship, interns will achieve Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Job offer etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 31 January 2019. There are total number of 2 position available for Software Testing Internship.
20th January 2019, 12:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Software Testing and this Internship is available in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Software Testing internship in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited. There are two Software Testing internship positions available in the e-Whiz Solutions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Software Testing internship on or before 31st January, 2019. Selected candidates can start the Software Testing internship in e-Whiz Solutions immediately. It is available for the period of six months.
30th August 2021, 12:31 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Software Testing interns in e-Whiz Solutions Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?