19th April 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Web Development in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

24th April 2019, 09:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited?

It is nice for you that you are interested to join as Web Development Intern in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited. If you are selected for this internship, you will get around Rs. 3000/- monthly for 3 months duration of internship tenure. Web Development Internship is a full time internship. Those candidates have a more chance to join this internship who have knowledge and skills in MS-Office, .NET and MS SQL Server.
24th April 2019, 04:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited?

You will get a stipend of Rs. 3000 per month as Web Development Interns in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

for more information ,You can visit the following website

http://www.bullseyeoutsourcing.com
26th April 2019, 02:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the Web Development Interns in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited would be from Rs.4500 to Rs.9000.

The duration of the Internship is 3 months.

Contact Address:-
Bull’s Eye Outsourcing Services Pvt. Ltd.
B-22, Sector – 57, Noida – 201301

Contact numbers:-
Telephone: +91 120 4600702
Mobile phone: +91 8368036026

Email ID: [email protected]
26th April 2019, 09:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Web Development in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.
The Stipend details for the web development Internship in Bull eye Outsourcing Services private limited are given below;

1) Web Development Interns can expect Rs. 3,000 per Month at Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited and a number of seats available for the internship is three.

2) Candidates have to understand the process requirement and develop the website accordingly.

3) Candidates can get the letter of recommendation, and job offer after completing the Internship.

Contact Information:
Bull’s Eye Outsourcing Services Pvt. Ltd.
B-22, Sector – 57, Noida – 201301
Telephone: +91 120 4600702
Mobile phone: +91 8368036026
Email: [email protected]
23rd August 2021, 09:41 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month offered to Web Development Interns in Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Private Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?