23rd August 2020, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development internships in Adsmen India Private Limited Erode?

Dear Sir, I am unable to get the information regarding the stipend which is provided by Adsmen India Private Limited Erode to their Web Development interns. Can you please let me know about the stipend?

25th August 2020, 07:09 PM
the_._khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development internships in Adsmen India Private Limited Erode?

1. Adsmen India Private Limited Erode offering an internship for 6 Months and it is giving a very good amount of stipend that is 12,000 RS. 1 Month = 2,000 RS.

2. It's also providing part time Internship as well. Great opportunity.

3. With stipend, they are providing lots of perks like Certificate, Flexible work hours, Job offer, etc
25th August 2020, 07:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development internships in Adsmen India Private Limited Erode?

The stipend which is offered to Web Development internship in Adsmen India Private Limited Erode is Rs.2000 per month for the duration of 6 months. There are total 2 vacancies available and the skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Java, HTML and CSS.
25th August 2020, 07:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs. 2000/- per month as Web Development internships in Adsmen India Private Limited Erode.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://adsmen.co/
26th August 2020, 07:01 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Stipend of Rs 2000 per month for 6 month will be
offered to Web Development internships in Adsmen India Private Limited Erode.

For more details you can visit official website -

http://adsmen.co/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?