26th February 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to WordPress Development Intern in Yia Info Solutions?

Hi everyone, I want to join Yia Info Solutions as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to WordPress Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

5th March 2019, 06:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to WordPress Development Intern in Yia Info Solutions?

Yia Info Solutions offers Rs. 5,000/- per month as stipend for WordPress Development Internship. WordPress Development Internship is a full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months. Skills required for this internship is PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and WordPress. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities can apply for this internship.
27th May 2021, 08:41 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to WordPress Development Intern in Yia Info Solutions?

Stipend is offered to WordPress Development Intern in Yia Info Solutions is 1,000 to 2,000 Per Month.

Duration of WordPress Development Intern in Yia Info Solutions is 6 Months.

Deadline date for WordPress Development Intern in Yia Info Solutions is 29 March 2018

Visit:-- (http://www.yiainfosolutions.com/) For more information
30th September 2021, 06:09 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to WordPress Development interns in Yia Info Solutions.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?