26th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer BDS internship from Rajasthan to Gujarat? Conditions needed for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BDS and doing internship from Rajasthan. I want to transfer internship from Rajasthan to Gujarat? How to transfer it? Conditions needed for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  2. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  3. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another?
  4. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
  5. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  6. How may I know about the physically requirement of Rajasthan police for sub inspector post? What documents would be needed for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details about internship stipend for BDS student in Rajasthan?
  8. Are there any rules for getting 1 year bds internship from another college?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
  11. Which Ayurveda college in Maharashtra is good for internship transfer?
  12. Conditions to applying for Internship programme for B.Tech student?
  13. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  14. Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year in Rajasthan University if did 1st year in Gujarat?
  15. Rules for getting 1 year BDS internship from another college either from Delhi or West Bengal?
  16. How to get a Dentist job in Doha after BDS internship from India?
  17. Internship programme for Sandwich Training in Maharashtra and Gujarat for Production Engineering student?
  18. Government jobs available for BDS students? Am I eligible for it?
28th November 2016, 03:18 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How to transfer BDS internship from Rajasthan to Gujarat? Conditions needed for it?

Internship program can be transferred from one region to another totally depends on the organization as well as the policy of the organization.

If it has to be transferred from one region to another and you have certain dependency in the current region, then it is difficult for you to get transferred.

For transfer also you need to check with your current authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?