25th July 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?

I am 3rd year b.tech in mechanical engineering student. i am interested for a vocational training in tata steel plant jamsedpur. so, pls tell me how and where i am apply for this?

30th July 2014, 01:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?

It is good that you are aiming to undertake a training course in Tata Motors being a Mechanical engineering candidate. You will not learn many new concepts but will also be able to witness the real world implementation of the theoretical concepts.

You need to contact the branch of TATA Motors where you want to pursue training. Get all the necessary details by writing to the HR department or contacting the HR department regarding the training. After that you need to submit the completely filled application form along with NOC letter from your college and Demand Draft of training fees to the concerned branch of Tata Motors.
30th July 2014, 01:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?

It is good that you are aiming to undertake a training course in Tata Motors being a Mechanical engineering candidate. You will not learn many new concepts but will also be able to witness the real world implementation of the theoretical concepts.

You need to contact the branch of TATA Motors where you want to pursue training. Get all the necessary details by writing to the HR department or contacting the HR department regarding the training. After that you need to submit the completely filled application form along with NOC letter from your college and Demand Draft of training fees to the concerned branch of Tata Motors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?