7th April 2023, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to write request letter for training in any Core Company?

Hi sir i am 3rd year B.E MECHANICAL i want to any training in core company any pce if have any details for that please mail me with out any ignore my mail id :_ [email protected]

8th April 2023, 04:46 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How to write request letter for training in any Core Company?

Here are some tips for writing a request letter for industrial training in a core company:

• Address the letter to the concerned head of department or trainer in the company you are targeting. Do some research to find their correct contact details.
  • Mention your interest in the company and scope of work. Highlight why you want to pursue training in their domain and their technology/products. Express your passion for learning.
  • Emphasize relevant skills and strengths. Mention 2-3 skills and strengths that will be useful for the training, e.g. technical skills, coding skills, problem-solving skills, etc. Give examples to illustrate them.
  • Highlight your relevant academic qualifications and experience. Mention your engineering branch, backlog, projects completed, etc. that make you a good candidate for the training.
  • Request for an opportunity to work and learn under their guidance. Politely and enthusiastically request for a chance to gain on-the-job experience in their company. Mention the duration and area of work you seek training in.
  • Thank them for their consideration. Thank the reviewer for their time and consideration. Mention you look forward to further discussions regarding the same.
  • Review and check for any errors before sending. Get a friend or mentor to review the letter for any mistakes in grammar, spelling or punctuation. Ensure the overall tone is enthusiastic and professional.
  • You can also offer to modify or improve the sample suggestions based on your situation. Practice makes perfect!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?