5th August 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Implant training or internship at HCL for B.Tech iT 3rd year student?

sir am BTECH IT 3rd year student i want do implant training/internship training in hcl please tell me sir how to apply for that tell me and my mail id is [email protected]

17th August 2014, 01:11 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Implant training or internship at HCL for B.Tech iT 3rd year student?

INPLANT TRAINING OR INTERNSHIP IN HCL:

Implant training's are no more followed for more in most of the IT sectors including HCL now a days and even in that case Internships. Companies like HCL are ready to take in fresh candidates directly to the job instead of taking them as interns.

There are still possibilities to apply for internship but it's no where available via internet. All you can do is to check with the HCL employee who can be the referral for sending in your resume for internship request. So, try to talk with your relatives and friends who is working in HCL already or search via LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know someone and ask them to send in your resume for internship which will be given for 6 months to 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?