2nd July 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?

Sir
I am a 3rd year B.Tech ECE student .
I would like to know about the electronic
& telecommunication industries which
offering internship training in kerala????
please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  4. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  6. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  7. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. Can you inform me abut the syllabus of Probationary Engineer exam?
  10. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  11. What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  12. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  13. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  14. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  15. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  16. Extra Courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  17. Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?
6th July 2014, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?

Since you are from Electronics and Communication background, so you have a wide scope of doing internship in Kerala. You can get industrial training in various good companies which has a training center in Kerala. You can go for both core as well as IT companies for training or internships.

The companies where you can pursue internships or industrial training are →
- Various public sector units.
- Steel plants
- Power and hydroelectricity plants
- Private telecom companies like Idea, Airtel, Reliance
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- D-Link
- CISCO
- Railways
- Siemens

You can pursue training programmes as well as go for field visits and undertake various projects. You can also go for companies in the IT and other fields like :-
- Hp
- HCL
- IBM
- Various Consultancies
- Pepsico
- LinkedIN (Outside MP)
- Inter (Outside MP)
- EUREKA FORBES
- FUTURE GROUP Co
16th December 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?

i am final year mechanical engineering student
i would like to know the industries in kerala and tamilnadu where internships could be done.
i am intersested in automobile related field.mainly looking for automobile related industries or servicing firms
17th January 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm 2nd Yr B.E MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING student. I would like to join short term internships of 1/2 weeks programs. Can u suggest the companies giving these short term internship programs in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?