15th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is iNetSolv an excellent training centre of Java in India?

my name is rahul ranjan b-tec student of cse stream .i want to whole java training from inetsolv is inetsolv is excellent training centre of java in india

16th April 2014, 11:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is iNetSolv an excellent training centre of Java in India?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training apart from your main course of study. Java is one of the most demanded course in India and there are various institutes and organizations that offer courses in Java. Mostly it is seen that the institutes give good teaching. Since it is a language which is prevalent from quite some time so there are various experienced teachers who impart good education to the students.

Inetsolv is a good Java training center. However the teachers change from time to time. You need to look for one thing which is global certification. Since there are many institutes which give Java training courses, so the companies do not give much preference to certificates which are authorized by the local centers or government of India. It gives preference to global certifications which you can acquire only by giving test in reputed companies that are of high standard. So you should enquire whether you are getting the opportunity of global certifications from companies like Oracle and Microsoft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?