31st July 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Institutes which provides online training to engineering or management students? Fee structure and eligibility?

Since i am staying in chhattisgarh. I have searched but there is no institute/training centre who will provide this training. Is there any institute who will provide me online training of this course. What is the fee and eligibility criteria? I am working lady can i do this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  2. Average fees of top B.Schools in India?
  3. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Hw to do BCA after passing 12th?
  5. Can I become a CAD design engineer after passing 12th?
  6. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  7. SAP HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  8. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  10. List of good management institutes in delhi? What is the entrance exam date and the fee structure?
  11. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  12. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  13. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  14. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 9903 rank in WBJEE engineering for EE, ME and CSE stream? Fee structure of the institutes?
  15. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  16. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  17. Can I take up engineering through management quota after scoring less than 40% in PCM? What is the fee structure?
  18. Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
28th March 2023, 08:51 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Institutes which provides online training to engineering or management students? Fee structure and eligibility?

Yes, there are many institutes that provide online training to engineering and management students. Online training has become increasingly popular in recent years as it offers students the flexibility to study at their own pace and from anywhere in the world.

Some of the top institutes that offer online training include:

Coursera: Coursera is a well-known platform that offers online courses from top universities and institutions around the world. They offer a wide range of courses in engineering and management fields.

Udemy: Udemy is another popular online learning platform that offers courses in various fields, including engineering and management. They have a vast catalog of courses to choose from, and their fee structure varies depending on the course.

edX: edX is an online learning platform founded by Harvard University and MIT. They offer a wide range of courses in engineering and management, and their courses are taught by top professors from leading universities around the world.

The fee structure and eligibility criteria for these courses vary depending on the institute and the course. Some courses may be free, while others may require a fee. Many institutes also offer scholarships and financial aid to eligible students.

As a working lady, you should be able to do an online course as they offer the flexibility to study at your own pace and fit your studies around your work schedule. However, it's important to carefully consider the amount of time and effort required to complete the course and ensure that it fits into your schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?