9th January 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?

Tell what are the internship opportunities I can get in my 3rd year B.Tech mechanical.I want to do internship in this summer.So tell me what are the companies offering internship for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  2. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  3. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  4. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  5. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  6. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Electrical Engineering student
  8. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  9. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  10. Procedure to do internship abroad in Design or Power Sector while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to do internship after doing mechanical engineering if I am interested in Robotics field
  12. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  13. How to do summer internship in Delhi or NCR? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  14. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  15. How can I get summer internship at BHEL while studying 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  16. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  18. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
11th January 2014, 11:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?

Internship has become a crucial part of modern day education especially in the professional courses. Modern day companies want candidates who not only have main course knowledge but also idea about the professional world. This is essential for the easy adjustment of the candidate in the professional scenario in future. Hence the importance of internship cannot be ignored and most of the companies take it seriously during recruitment.

Coming to your query, you can do two types of internship. First type of internship is academic internship which you can do in some educational institution and the second type is industrial internship. You can do internship in :-

-Public Sector Enterprises like IOCL,ONGC,SAIL
-TATA Power
-TATA Steel
-Shapoorji & Paloonji
-L&T
-Power plants and Steel Plants
-Railways
-Elitists
-Institutions such as IITs and NITs
22nd March 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?

I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student. Where I want to sent permission letter for academic internship at kayamkulam thermal plant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?