20th June 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?

hi
I m a btech second year student of electronics and communications ,
n want do do an internship or training from any industry
in delhi plz let me know if any are there..?
please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  3. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  4. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate? -- [New]
  6. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  7. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  9. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?
  11. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  13. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  15. Where can I do implant Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  16. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I do summer internship in the field of Biotechnology while pursuing BSc Life Science 2nd year?
26th June 2014, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?

First of all, speaking about the current job conditions. The job sector of the engineering aspirants lies in the hands of IT sector. IT sector is the major recruiting field. Electronics in India is still in its infant stage since we do not have a single fab lab till now. The companies in India in electronics sector are limited and recruit very less candidates, mostly of which are from Tier-1 institutes of the country which involves IITs and NITs.

Hence it is recommendable that you pursue training in the software domain preferably Java, Android or DotNet which are the most demanding fields in the software domain. This will help you to get jobs in the software companies. And side by side prepare for the GATE exam to enhance the core knowledge based on which you can go for the core companies and PSUs. You can do the training in companies like Hp, Globsyn, HCL or go for global certification courses from Microsoft and Oracle.

In the winter vacations, you can go for training in the companies of your domain to get an experience in your domain. You can do training in BSNL by pursuing course on Advanced Telecom or Doordarshan or PSUs. Then in the summer vacations of third year you can go for internship to get a work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?