13th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Hindustan Unilever Limited Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

15th July 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Hindustan Unilever Limited Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship in the Hindustan Unilever Limited is 25th July, 2019.
Selected candidates can get around Rs 30,000 per month as a stipend for the Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship in the Hindustan Unilever Limited. Shortlisted candidates can start the Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship immediately in the Hindustan Unilever Limited. Duration of the Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship is 2 months full time.
15th July 2019, 02:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Hindustan Unilever Limited Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship?

Interested eligible candidates can apply on or before 25 July 2019 for Hindustan Unilever Limited Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship.
There is only one position is available for Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited.
Interns can get Rs. 30,000 per month for Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited.
15th July 2019, 04:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited is 25 July 2019.

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 30,000/- per month as Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions Intern in Hindustan Unilever Limited.

Duration of this Internship in is 2 months.
15th July 2019, 04:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for the Hindustan Unilever Limited Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship is 25th July 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.unilever.com
15th July 2019, 04:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited is 25th July 2019.

The duration of the Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited would be 2 months and is full time.

The stipend that would be offered to Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited would be Rs.30,000 per month.

You can visit the website https://www.unilever.com/ for more information.
15th July 2019, 09:23 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Hindustan Unilever Limited Power Bi Analytics & Workflow Solutions internship is 25th July 2019.

Candidates can visit the website (https://www.unilever.com/) for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?