3rd July 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

5th July 2019, 04:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship?

The last date for applying Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited is 8th July 2019.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 2,500/- to Rs. 5,000/- per month as Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited.

You may check the below website for more information.
http://www.meinnovations.in/
5th July 2019, 06:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship?

The last date to apply for Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship is 8th July 2019 for the 3 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.meinnovations.in
5th July 2019, 07:48 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship is 08th July 2019.

The duration of Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited Digital Marketing Internship would be of 3 months.
5th July 2019, 09:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited is 8th July 2019.

The selected interns for Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited will get stipend from Rs.2,500 to Rs.5000 per month.

The duration of the Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited would be of 3 months and is full time.

You can visit the website http://www.meinnovations.in/ for more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?