30th January 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Operations in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

12th February 2019, 11:50 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Operations in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Operations internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions is 25th February, 2019. Candidates with relevant interests and skills can apply for the Operations internship in the Erudite Software and Learning Solutions. Erudite Software and Learning Solutions offer two part time the Operations internship positions. Selected interns can get benefits like stipend, job offer and certificate for doing the Operations internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions.
12th February 2019, 06:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions?

Last date to apply for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions is 25 February 2019. Operations Internship offered in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions is a part time job/internship. Erudite Software and Learning Solutions offers only one month of Operations Internship. Candidates having a sound knowledge of MS-Office and proficiency in English language (spoken and written both) are preferred for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions.
30th September 2019, 06:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Last date to apply for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions?

The last date to apply for Operations Internship in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions is 25th February 2019.

The duration is 6 months in Erudite Software and Learning Solutions.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?