4th August 2019, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore Business Strategy Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Business Strategy internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

7th August 2019, 04:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore Business Strategy Internship?

PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore offering Business Strategy Internship for duration of 6 months. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 15 August 2019 for Business Strategy Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore.
There is one position available for Business Strategy Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore.
Selected candidates can start the internship between 1st August 2019 and 31st August 2019.
7th August 2019, 04:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore Business Strategy Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Business Strategy internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Business Strategy internship in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited, Bangalore is 15th August, 2019.
Those candidates who have completed an MBA or Engineering Degree or BSc in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics from a reputed college are eligible to apply for the Business Strategy internship in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited, Bangalore. There is only one Business Strategy internship vacancy available in the PUMA Sports India Private Limited, Bangalore.
7th August 2019, 04:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore Business Strategy Internship is 15th August 2019 for the duration of 6 months. There is only 1 vacancy available for this internship and you can join immediately.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is https://about.puma.com/en/
7th August 2019, 06:04 PM
pagolworld

Deadline Date to apply for PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore Business Strategy Internship is 15th of August 2019.

For more details visit:- (https://about.puma.com/en/)
7th August 2019, 09:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for the Business Strategy Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore is 15th August 2019.

The duration of the Business Strategy Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore would be of 6 months.

For more information visit on (https://about.puma.com/en/)
8th August 2019, 12:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Business Strategy Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore is 15th August 2019.

The duration of the Business Strategy Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore would be of 6 months.

The stipend that would be offered to Business Strategy Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited Bangalore is from Rs.30,000 to Rs.40,000 per month.
8th August 2019, 12:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Business Strategy Internship at PUMA Sports India Private Limited in Bangalore is 15 August 2019.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

For more details, you can refer the below link.
https://about.puma.com/en/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?