25th October 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Web Development Internship in EdgeBits Technologies LLP

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in EdgeBits Technologies LLP. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

31st October 2018, 05:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Web Development Internship in EdgeBits Technologies LLP

EdgeBits Technologies LLP does offer 6 months duration of internship for Web Development Interns. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates with skilled in JavaScript, Node.js and ReactJS are preferred for internship. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 8th November 2018. Number of positions available for this internship is only one.

EdgeBits Technologies LLP website link is given below.
http://www.edgebits.io
31st October 2018, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Web Development Internship in EdgeBits Technologies LLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in EdgeBits Technologies LLP. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for a Web Development internship in EdgeBits Technologies LLP is 8th November, 2018. Those candidates who have skills in JavaScript, Node.js and Reactjs are preferred for the Web Development internship in EdgeBits Technologies LLP. Candidates should be ready to work full time for the duration of 6 months in Pitampura, New Delhi for the Web Development internship in EdgeBits Technologies LLP. Selected candidates can get around Rs 5,000/month as a stipend to do a Web Development internship in EdgeBits Technologies LLP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?