14th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Kolkata to do training in Programming field? How to apply for it?

I am studying in final year of MCA and searching for the companies in Kolkata do do internship programme in Programming field. Provide me list of companies where I can do training? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  2. List of companies in Kolkata providing training for Diploma in Electrical holder
  3. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  5. List of companies offering Training to Civil students in Kolkata?
  6. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get into companies for doing inplant training?
  8. List of good training centres in Kolkata for mechanical training?
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student in West Bengal?
  10. List of companies providing industrial training in Kolkata for BE freshers?
  11. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  12. List of companies offering Training related to Electronics in Kolkata for ECE 3rd year student?
  13. Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?
  14. List of companies providing industrial training for civil engineering students in Kolkata
  15. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  16. Institutes offering Python Programming Training to CSE 5th semester student in Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. List winter training companies in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication student?
  18. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
19th September 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Kolkata to do training in Programming field? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in final year of MCA and searching for the companies in Kolkata do do internship programme in Programming field. Provide me list of companies where I can do training? How to apply for it?

List of companies in Kolkata to do training in Programming field is given below;

NIVT - Official Website

Indian Cyber Security Solution - Official Website

Insanalytics - Official Website

Innovination - Official Website

BuyOnce Online Private Limited - Official Website

EDP Soft - Official Website

TENPI Technologies - Official Website

Candidates can apply online or offline to do training in the above mentioned companies. They have to apply with resume and covering letter for the training. Candidates are shortlisted based their academic performance and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?