15th February 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?

Hello,
My name is Sivasai and I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering. I want to do Industrial training for 6 months. So, please give the details of companies that providing industrial training for diploma civil students in Bangalore and in also Tirupati.

17th February 2016, 09:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My name is Sivasai and I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering. I want to do Industrial training for 6 months. So, please give the details of companies that providing industrial training for diploma civil students in Bangalore and in also Tirupati.
List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore:-

1. Gina Engineering Company, # 330, Double Road, Next to Bank of Baroda, 1st Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4295 1600

2. Bangalore Civil Engineering , #40, Khamar Manjil, opp Johnson high school,, Madina Nagar, M G Palya, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 3202 5735

3. L&T Valdel Engineering, 19, Shrutha Complex, Primrose Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2558 5210

4. B G Shirke Construction Technology, 303/304, Bgd Tower, 135, Brigade Road, Brigade Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2227 0715

5. Alpha Constructions, 61, Nal Layout, East End Main Road, 4th T Block, Jaya Nagar South, East End Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2665 0486
8th April 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?

Diploma mechanical engineering industrial training at Tirupati offering companies of 6 months training
20th April 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is subhash im eee student of diploma i want my training in Bangalore so can you please give me the details of companies located in Bangalore
18th September 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is chuppala Venkata sai in civil engineering Student of diploma. I want my training in Bangalore so can you please give me the details of companies.and send your number my number 7036009908.
Please sir send the details I want coming in Bangalore.
24th February 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 6 months industrial training to diploma Civil engineering students in tirupati only
23rd September 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Mahesh civil engineering student of diploma i want training in Bangalore sir so can you give the details of the companies sir and send your number my number 8367640744
26th June 2020, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

My name Is kartheek and Iam studying diploma in EEE. We have to work in 6 months industrial training in tirupati.. So please give me list of companies are located in tirupati..
1st October 2021, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Please give the list of companies giving industrial training for diploma students in the branch of ECE near TIRUPATHI
23rd July 2022, 07:27 AM
Shameer Hussain

Default Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Ananthapur?

Good morning sir
I am studying diploma. I have completed 4th semister. We have an industrial training in 5th semister. Please give me list of companies banglore and ananthapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?