3rd December 2021, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma(EEE) in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore

i have complete my diploma 4th semester in electronics(EEE)
I need a companies to complete industrial training for one month.

Can you please help me on this.

4th December 2021, 04:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma(EEE) in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore

Please find below the list of the companies offering industrial training for diploma(EEE) in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore.

1) Technoculture Research

2) Comofi Medtech Private Limited

3) Ilensys Technologies Private Limited

4) Ayati Devices Private Limited

5) Euphotic Labs Private Limited
9th December 2021, 06:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma(EEE) in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore

List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma(EEE) in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore are:-

BHEL.
BEL.
HAL.
ISRO.
BEML.
NPCIL.
DRDO.
BESCOM.
17th July 2022, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma 2nd year in EEE branch I want to join ina companies for training in EEE Companies . So please help me for finding a good companies?
4th September 2022, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have industries in both ap and Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?