6th August 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BCom(International Accounting) 4th semester student in Gujarat?

Hi Sir, can you please let me know about the companies where I can apply for an Internship anywhere in Gujarat. I am a student of BCom(International Accounting) and studying in 4th semester. So, please let me know about the companies for me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of FMCG companies offering Internship to MBA 4th semester student?
  2. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of companies offering Internship to BBA 4th semester student in Kolkata?
  4. List of companies offering Finance Internship to BBA(H) 4th semester student in Bengaluru?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student in Assam
  7. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Gujarat?
  8. List of Banks offering an Internship to BE Medical Electronics 4th semester student in Chennai?
  9. List of Banks offering an Internship to BCom Accountancy 4th semester student in Chennai?
  10. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Fashion Technology 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  11. List of Banks offering an Internship to MCom(Accounting and Auditing) 3rd semester student in Kolkata
  12. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  14. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 4th semester student in Rajasthan?
  16. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Chandigarh?
  17. List of companies offering an Internship to ECE student in Gujarat?
  18. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Chennai/Bangalore?
11th August 2018, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BCom(International Accounting) 4th semester student in Gujarat?

You can contact following companies in Gujarat:

- Axiom BPM Service, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Phone: 079 26840170

- Accounting Services, Vejalpur, Ahmedabad, Phone: 099250 07729

- Sneh Accounting Services, Ranip, Ahmedabad, Phone: 079 27526118
15th June 2019, 10:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BCom(International Accounting) 4th semester student in Gujarat?

List of companies offering an Internship to BCom(International Accounting) 4th semester student in Gujarat is given below :-

1)RAJ P. SHAH & CO.
Ahmedabad
Phone: 079 26940149

2)Axiom BPM Service, Bodakdev,
Ahmedabad,
Phone: 079 26840170

3)Accounting Services, Vejalpur,
Ahmedabad,
Phone: 099250 07729

4)Sneh Accounting Services, Ranip,
Ahmedabad,
Phone: 079 27526118
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?