5th June 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Eastern India?

Dear Sir, I am studying in BTech with Mining Engineering. I am in my 6th semester and I want to do an Internship now. So, can you please let me know about the companies anywhere in Eastern India where Internship is available for me? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 6th semester student in Southern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies in Vellore offering an Internship to BTech(IT) 6th semester student?
  3. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Production Engineering 6th semester student in Punjab?
  4. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  6. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Reputed companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 6th semester student in Thrissur?
  8. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Northern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering an Internship to ECE 6th semester student in Warangal?
  10. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  11. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  12. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  13. Companies offering internship to 6th semester Mechanical students in Durg Bhilai?
  14. List of core companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Bhubaneswar/Paradip?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 3rd semester student in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
6th June 2018, 11:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Eastern India?

Here are some well-known mining companies in Eastern India:

East India Minerals Limited

Address: 6, Waterloo St, Chowringhee North, Bow Barracks, Kolkata, West Bengal 700069
Phone: 03322131652

Saumya Mining Private Limited

Address: CB Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake City, Bidhannagar, West Bengal 700064
Phone: 03323342768

Maheshwari Mining Private Limited

Address: 21, CLM Lane, Raniganj, West Bengal 713347
Phone: 03412445446

Coal India Limited

Address: Chetla, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027
Phone: 03322299322
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?