30th July 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Polymer Engineering) 5th semester student in Maharashtra?

Hi Sir, can you please let me know about the companies where I can apply for an Internship anywhere in Maharashtra. I am a student of BE(Polymer Engineering) and studying in 5th semester. So, please let me know about the companies for me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  2. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Hyderabad?
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Coimbatore?
  4. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering 5th semester student in Chennai?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Northern India?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 5th semester student in West Bengal
  9. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Dairy Technology) 5th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Software companies offering an Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Jaipur?
  11. Companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  13. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Gujarat?
  15. Companies offering Winter Internship to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  16. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to Mechanical 5th semester student in Bhopal?
  17. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  18. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
5th August 2018, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Polymer Engineering) 5th semester student in Maharashtra?

You can contact following companies in Maharashtra:

- Godavari Polymers Private Limited, Phursungi, Pune, Phone: 020 26980101

- Abelin Polymers, Midc, Nashik, Phone: 0253 2381525

- Pune Polymers, M I D C, Pune, Phone: 020 27120830

- Jindal Poly Films Limited, Sharanpur Road, Nashik

- Aditya Polymers, Mumbai - Pune Road, Pune, Phone: 020 66114227
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?