2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

List of Electronics companies in Assam and West Bengal for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir, I want to join any Internship program which give me benefit at the time of interview. Actually I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year. I am at my hometown now in Dibrugarh, Assam. I am studying B.Tech in Hyderabad. My branch is Electronics & Communication Engineering. But, I want to do Internship in any Electronics related companies in Assam or West Bengal. Kindly suggest me some company.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 5th semester student in West Bengal
  2. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer 3 years full time Diploma in Electronics & Communication through JEXPO in West Bengal?
  5. Companies offering 2 months Internship to EEE 2nd year student in West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  7. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. List of industries and companies providing training for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  9. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  10. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  11. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  12. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  15. Communication companies offering Internship with stipend to MTech Digital Electronics & Communication final year student in Bangalore?
  16. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Odisha?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Southern India?
17th April 2018, 12:18 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: List of Electronics companies in Assam and West Bengal for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 3rd year student?

Here is the list of some private and public sector companies that offers internship for Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Some of the top private sector companies are:

Tata tele services (Telecommunications)

Vodafone (Telecommunications & Networking)

Samsung (Analog and Digital Communications

Intel (Analog & Digital Electronics)

Dell India (Networking)

Reliance (Communications)

LG Electronics (Analog & Digital Electronics)

Wipro (Wireless Networking)

Cisco Networking (Computer Networks)

Infotech (Analog & Digital Electronics

Redpine (Signal Processing)

General Electric (Electronics & Communication)

Texas Instruments (Analog & Digital Electronics)

Some of the public sector companies are:

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)

National Aluminium Company Ltd. (NALCO)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)

National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPC)

Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?