14th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

List of government companies offering Internship to BTech(Chemical Engineering) student?

I am studying Chemical Engineering final year in my B.Tech. Just after my B.Tech I want to go under internship but in any government companies. Please suggest some companies for my internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  2. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) student?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  5. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to ECE student in Gujarat?
  7. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  8. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  12. List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  13. List of the companies offering internship for B.Tech civil engineering?
  14. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student in Bihar?
  15. Government authorized companies offering Internship to BTech Chemical graduate? -- [New]
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  17. List of companies offering internship programme for BE Civil engineering student in Hyderabad
  18. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
11th May 2018, 10:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government companies offering Internship to BTech(Chemical Engineering) student?

On the basis of B.Tech Chemical Engineering you can go for internship in Government companies (Oil and gas companies) like :-

IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation*Limited)

HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

BPCL *(Bharat Petroleum*Corporation Limited)

GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited)

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?