25th July 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

List of Government companies offering Internship to BTech(E&TC) student

I am studying Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering 3rd year in my BTech. Just after my BTech I want to go under internship but in any government companies. Please suggest some companies for my internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  2. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  3. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  4. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  5. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. List of companies offering summer internship for electrical B.Tech student in Gujarat?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  11. List of companies in Chennai offering one month internship in Corporate Secretary for B.Com student
  12. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  13. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  14. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  16. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  17. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  18. List of companies offering an Internship to ECE student in Gujarat? -- [New]
6th August 2018, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government companies offering Internship to BTech(E&TC) student

You can contact following companies in India:

- Barana Electronics "Power Supply"Main Tilpat Road, Faridabad, Phone: 099718 34334

- Aplab, Lal Bagh, Lucknow, Phone: 0522 2205973

- Central Electronics Limited, Npl Campus Dr Ks Krishan Road, New Delhi

- S C T Limited (Tranfd Company), 106 Aakash Deep Apartments, Commercial Complex, Gulmohar Enclave, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?