31st May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

List of industries offering an Internship to Civil pre final year student in Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in BTech with Civil Engineering. I am a pre final year student and looking for the industries where I can apply for an Internship anywhere in Chennai. Kindly let me know about the industries asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Industries offering an Internship to BE Civil final year student in Ahmedabad?
  2. Industries offering an Internship to BE Civil final year student in Kolkata?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  4. Industries offering an Internship to BE Automobile final year student in Kochi?
  5. Industries offering an Internship to BE Chemical final year student in Mysore?
  6. List of companies in Chennai offering one month internship in Corporate Secretary for B.Com student
  7. Industries offering Internship Project to BE Chemical final year student in Northern India -- [New]
  8. List of companies offering Internship related to Software to B.Tech(IT) pre-final year student?
  9. List of companies offering Internship in Game Design to B.Tech(CSE) pre-final year student?
  10. Industries offering 1 month Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Chennai?
  11. List of industries offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  13. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student in Chennai
  14. Industries offering Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student in West Bengal?
  15. Industries offering an Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Assam?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  17. Companies offering 6 months Internship to BTech Civil prefinal year student in Kerala?
  18. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2018, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of industries offering an Internship to Civil pre final year student in Chennai?

You can contact following companies in Chennai:

1. Universal Infrastructure Development Company New No.18/6 (Old No.20/61), Park circle, First floor, Moores Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, Phone: 092810 39201

2. Jayachandran Infrastructure Pvt.Ltd, New No.9, Old No.2/1, 4th Cross Street, East Shenoy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600030, Phone: 094440 75259

3. Fomes Housing and Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.AA18, 3rd Street, Anna Nagar, Chennai, 3rd Street, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040, Phone: 044 4352 7000

5. ASB Infrastructure, 8/31, First Floor, V.P, North St, Venkatesapuram Colony, Ayanavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600023, Phone: 044 2674 6488

6. Sathyam Road & Infrastructure, 1, 4th Street, Ashtalakshmi Nagar, Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042, Phone: 094441 54419
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?