31st January 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

List of topics for Project on Pharmaceutical Microbiology in respect to Infection

List of topics I can do a project on pharmaceutical microbiology in respect to infection. I want to submit my project for MSc pharm project

12th January 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics for Project on Pharmaceutical Microbiology in respect to Infection

What are the list of PhD seminar topics in pharmaceutical microbiology
25th October 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics for Project on Pharmaceutical Microbiology in respect to Infection

I did My Student industrial work experience at pharmaceutical company produced syrups mainly and i want write project i need project topic
23rd November 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I did my SIWES training at a pharmaceutical company that produces tablets mainly and am a student of microbiology. I need a project topic
25th July 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Am doing my final year b.pharma and now I have to do mini project so when am searching topics it feels like those are repeated so please help me to get a new topic
7th August 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I need some research topics in pharmaceutical microbiology. I'm currently running ah m. SC programs
14th October 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

What are some list of pharmaceutical microbiology project
28th May 2021, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

what are some list of pharmaceutical microbiology seminar topic
14th September 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i am in my final year of B. pharm and i want a topic on pharmaceutical microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?