20th May 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

MBA HR Live project opportunity in a public limited company offered by Adtech Systems Limited is genuine or not?

Adtech Systems Limited is inviting project applications from MBA HR students who really want to do live projects in selected areas of HR. Contact [email protected] for details.

I received this mail so, I want to know that is this think genuine or not ?

28th March 2023, 06:26 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: MBA HR Live project opportunity in a public limited company offered by Adtech Systems Limited is genuine or not?

It's great to hear that you are interested in pursuing a live project opportunity in HR with Adtech Systems Limited. As a career counselor, I can advise you on how to verify the authenticity of this opportunity.

One way to confirm whether the opportunity is genuine is by researching Adtech Systems Limited online. Check their official website and social media profiles to see if the company is legitimate and has a good reputation. You can also search for reviews and feedback from other students who may have done projects or internships with the company.

Another way to verify the authenticity of the opportunity is by communicating with the HR contact provided in the email. Ask for more details about the live project opportunity, such as the duration, project scope, and expected outcomes. You can also inquire about the selection process and any prerequisites that need to be fulfilled.

Overall, it's important to exercise caution when responding to unsolicited emails offering opportunities like this. Be sure to conduct thorough research and communicate with the relevant parties before committing to anything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?