22nd April 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship in any Government college for BDS private student?

Hello everyone, I am a Private Dental college student. I am doing BDS course. But I want to do internship in any Government college. So, is it possible for me or not? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do an Internship in a Government Hospital of Andhra Pradesh for BDS private student?
  2. Possibility to do Internship in any reputed Hospital of Gujarat for BDS private student? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Hospital of West Bengal for BDS private student?
  4. Can i do Internship in Army government hospitals after completing BDS?
  5. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  6. How to do Internship as a BDS student in Government Dental College?
  7. How to secure admission in any Government college of Bangalore for an Internship being a BDS 4th year student?
  8. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  9. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?
  10. Requirements to apply for 1 year Internship in a Government college of Delhi for a BDS student of Private college?
  11. Private andGovernment colleges offering Internship to BDS candidate in Mumbai?
  12. How to change dental college to do internships?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BDS student of private college?
  14. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  15. Where can i do Internship in Mumbai after BDS?
  16. How can a private student pursue BDS internship in any government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to do an Internship in any Government Medical college of Assam for MBBS private student of Lucknow?
  18. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?