27th June 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship in any Government Medical college of Assam for MBBS private student of Lucknow?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing MBBS from a Private Medical college in Lucknow. I want to do my Internship in any Government college of Assam. So, I would like to know that is it possible? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do internship in a government medical college after MBBS from private college? Procedure to do it?
  2. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  3. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  4. Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Government Hospital of Chennai for MBBS private student?
  7. Possibility to do Internship in any Government college for BDS private student?
  8. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  9. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Government college for MBBS final year student in Karnataka?
  11. Can I get education loan to study MBBS at any private college?
  12. Which are the private and government colleges in India offering DGO after BAMS? -- [New]
  13. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course
  14. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can i apply for internship at CMC Vellore being a student of private medical college?
  16. Can a MBBS student do internship from other Medical colleges? How to do internship from Christian Medical College & Hospital?
  17. Possibility to do an Internship in a Government Hospital of Andhra Pradesh for BDS private student?
  18. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?